lunes, 31 de mayo de 2010


My holidays are more and less equal all years… my parents, my grandmother, my cousins… all my family…
Are days of break and relief… this year … was the holidays more long… because i travell before that my parents and my sister…
My holidays are so holidays jaja… really I don´t do nothing……..
Just to devote me to sleep ( all that I don´t sleep in the year) … to spoil with my uncles, my grandmother… jajajajaja with all my family.
This holiday was a Little different… because all january to go out to party jajajjaja Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday xD…. My friends to force me to go to dance jajajaja and... was holidays of Baseball...to support the selection of Santiago jjajajaja... I known to much foreigner...
mmmm I to covered all show of Santiago a Mil...
I went to the beach with my friends....I love the street show...
mmmmmm
I can say that the relations with my friends to grow this summer ... because we were all days doing some... dancing... eating... laughing...
my holidays are that holidays... I to switch me of world... for me the to be alone... in a place in where i can think...where i can dance... where i will to be myself...
i am very happy when i can do nothing...
the holyday are for me don´t exist...
so do not try to find me ... because you fail
jajajjaja.. not lie... you would can find me ... when I want that you find me

3 comentarios:

  1. natooooooooo is great ! I hope one day we can go on holiday together 5 a very nice place
    kiss love youuuuuu jaja

    ResponderEliminar
  2. you are my best friend =) i love you

    ResponderEliminar