lunes, 10 de mayo de 2010

...Country to visit...


mmmmm ... I will like visit all the world...
is difficult for me to choose only a country... because I love travel, I love know... but if I have to choose... I would choose choose Egipto... or some country of Africa... for can dance Afro ... know other cultures, live in community... But Egypto because its history, its legends, its civilitation is also wonderfull... I would like visit The Nilo complete complete,the city El Cairo where I would can visit the Great Esfinge, the pyramids og Giza between other wonderfull place.

Although I dont like the desert, the Sahara, capture my attention, must be because it is in foreign, and not in my country ....
I would travel in June, jajajajajaja so take the trip, and go at the World Cup in South Africa... jajajaja.

I keep saying, I'll like travel to around the world... and to be happy...
even so, first I must to go CHILE!!!!! from North to South, all the island, each village, each city, each beach, and each mountain... only after that I'll think in other country. ...
I hope some day to get to highlight all the travel plans would be my fulfillment as a person and as a geographer, in the meantime I'll settle for getting out of Santiago on my holidays

5 comentarios:

  1. Egypt is a beautiful place!I like too this country and I woul travel to Egypt someday:) but first I travel for all Chile!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. ahahah .. you want all natoo!! :) but i like it!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Want to check if there is a Motumbo?????
    xD
    Kisses!!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. natoooooooooo!! I also chose Egypt! isa wonderful place you could go to meet together

    kiss

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Natto Egypto is a really beautiful place!!!
    I want to know all the world too..

    kisses bye!!!!

    :)

    ResponderEliminar