jueves, 20 de mayo de 2010

Freeeeeeeee post!

mmmmm
because we have a moment for to write freely I had decided to write about my friends really they are a crazy girls and boys jaja very crazies but even so they make me happy. they are people that are very special for my! the friends are important part of my life, they complement me... they are my life, because I don´t like that they are angrys, I don´t like when they are sads... I suppose an I hope that they consider me like a good person ... a good friend ...
I love to talk with they... to talk about everything, from matters very superficial to matters about ours lifes . Friends for my , people how mantein my life… are brothers and sisters… are parterns… I believe that I have little friends… but very good friends!
When I feel bad, they boost my mood, my cheer … At begin, I teas to the people jajajaja I play jokes … jajajja much jokes that they must know tostand my jokes… some of them are dancers, classmate of school or university… bute ven so my partners partners are Jose Luis, Javiera, Tania outside of the studies and in the university Javiera, Camila, Nicole, Palomita, Renata , Lorena and Ruddy. All they are my life, without they my life will to be boring.
My parents too are my friends.. to they I must my life… I am myself for they…
I to be grateful for that they are part of my life….

I love you so much!
kiss, hug and bless for you!!

3 comentarios:

  1. Natoo!! .. The firends is very important in all the life!! :) Natoooo!!! you too are may firneds!! I love you! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. natooooo very nice post!!
    I fun so much with you in the U

    jaja

    see you kisses :):):)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. if!! is very important!! you have many friends because you are a person very nice!!
    I love you

    ResponderEliminar