lunes, 17 de mayo de 2010

...My favourite picture...


My beautiful girls!!!
they are my best friends, the best dancers!... the craziest...
they always laught of my bored jokes... They are Javiera and Jacqueline...
Now I fell bad because of my fault
Javiera won't dance ... an injury in my foot, to prevent me dance fot two month!!!!!!!!!! all a live!!!!! :(...
And she like won´t dance without me.....
Jacqueline wants to go on strike... and don´t dance....
For this I say that both are crazys...
jajajjajajajja.
In this pictures we prepare our self for go to dance .... jajajajja that common in we...
Mmmm now they shoukd be prepare self for to go to the Gym at dance for me...
Them are the best people.... the best friends.... the las years I learned to know them....
And to think that for me in the beginning they were strange people... I hated one of them....
but for that say who .. jajjajajja...
So now I love them ... to both! ... and I will anry with them... if they don´t dance...

6 comentarios:

  1. Nattooooo!! was ready for the party! very good :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. natooooo is a very good picture, I think you were in a party!!!
    :) see you

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Natoooo!! you look very happy with your friends! xD ajkajkajakjakja I love you! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. natoo, you friend is the that good dancing!!
    some day we dancing equal that she!!
    kiss!!
    I love you!!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. jui jui (8) you are the best beautiful and nice =) Thank you very much by your happiness. I love you (K)

    ResponderEliminar
  6. ta bilingues por aqui!!!! jajajaja siiii salgo en la foto!! horrible pero salgo...
    no podi poner esta foto habiendo tantas fotos bellas...
    pero buenooooo asi es la cosa no mas

    Natalia... te kiero tanto! haces mis días mas felices, mas fáciles...y eso se agradece...
    eres una bellisima persona que se merece lo mejorsh.... te adoroooo cabra loka

    ResponderEliminar