lunes, 26 de abril de 2010

My free time


mmmm I believe that to speak with you of my activity of the free time
is a little obvious... or not¿?
jajaja
I'am a frustrated dancer and sportswoman... I love the dance, the gymnastic, the competition, then my free time used for dance and execute some deport activity...
although sometime I'am enough lazy, and sleeping all day, all weekend.

I started to dance 2 years ago, by chance, a friend to school had a friend that danced in a gymnasium near of my school, one day I decided to with she, for to try a new experience, I loved it... and of course I was every day...

I'm doing that now... and don´t think to give it up... I hope this year can to compete to nacional level and can this year win the 1st place. and not lose as in previously years. I don´t lose at the last moment. For that, this year I´ll train more than before.

I believe that I dance, for to relax me, for to release of stress. Anyway I did meet wonderfull people, that taught me to see the life the other form... I believe that I'll to turn me in other...

I´m very happy dancing and sharing my live with my crew

6 comentarios:

  1. Nato!!! you dance very well!!! I like!!!!! we must to going to dance someday!!!! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I can't believe you like danceee
    xD
    natoo invite to me for can see you dance some day!!!

    :) kisses

    ResponderEliminar
  3. natotota!!
    you are very good dancing!! a day I go to see!!
    KISS!!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. dancing whit nato!

    Nato you are great dancer!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. =O!!! natomon
    what's uuuuuuuuup dancegirl
    i hope u win ;)
    i would like to learn breakdance
    it's cool

    ResponderEliminar