lunes, 19 de abril de 2010

Favourite movie


mmmmm
why you do questions so hard?

jajaja...
within of all movies that I see ... I love the
musical movie... movies in wich the dance is the actor principal!
overcoat if be Hip hop... the street dance is my passion...
For this Save the last dance 2 ... is a perfect mixing jajajaja...
DANCE, HIPHOP, BALLET and a MAGICIAN and WONDERFUL ACTOR
jajajajaja... A simple history, a ballet dancer that study in a the best academy to arts in EEUU
and suffers the dilemma, of not know if continue in the ballet or to choose the hiphop permanently... after that had your first presentation like first ballet dancer, she believe that the hiphop dance is the best road...
The first time that I saw the film, I come back at the scene that is dancing....
the best of the movie without doubt is the actor(jajaja), Columbus Short,
actor, dancer, singer, what else? ...

The best final...


other films that I love they are
"You got Served"


"Stomp the Yard"


"Step Up ... 1 and 2"






jajajaj more videos for your enjoy!!!

exist other films I like me... but in this moment...
the dance is more that I




Kiss for yours!

5 comentarios:

  1. natoo I never see that movie, but when I see it I remember youuuuuuuuuu

    bye!!!!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. "Stomp the Yard" it is a video very cool xD I like see the film some day dear nato (K)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I love your movies and your videos! xD :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Natooo this movie is very great, I like dancing very much!!!

    see you later

    kiss

    ResponderEliminar