lunes, 5 de abril de 2010

.....Favourite place.....


My favourite place... mmmm that´s difficult...

I belive, I can´t name a place that is favourite

for me... because I don´t know a variety of places.

Even so, a place that I had visited and I loved is

the disappeared Chaiten ...a wonderfull city

6 or 7 years ago my visit was only by luck, because my father

had that travel at the place for works ... I like little girl want

to go with him. jajajaja.

Ws a week wonderfull, while he worked, I walked around the city,

one day we both went to Termas El amarillo, a cold day, rainy...

but the cold don´t care... just the water was the neccesary for to be there.....

The days were eternal... the sun disappeared at about 22:00 hours, and dawn at about 6:00 am.


...a wonderfull travel , a wonderfull experience...



kiss for your!

5 comentarios: