jueves, 7 de octubre de 2010

A perfect day

My perfect day will be a day in that i could to share with friends, family and all they would live in a environment of happiness. In a place out and far of the city… with fresh air, without the tipical problems caused by the jobs, the stress. I will want much music, much dance, much smiles and laught. I will like me a day in that i don’t remember the event of yesterday. If yesterday i have a problem, some bad face, an unpleasant comment … today to beginning again…
I believe that my day will begin very early, like this the time become very long, althought if i will can realice all my plans…the day same will be very short…

First i will go to the mountain and if try to fly in paraglinding or a glider, after i if to be for much time doing nothing, only looking and listening the peace of the place… my}aybe i want to be to keep with a person or just with my music…
Second i would go to eat muuuuuch food… food of my mother and my grandmother, always with my music and the laught of my friends… because your jokes are very funny…
Third i would dance for much time!!! I miss my love dance!! I miss to be with my friends shut away in a room… but if now is a place wonderfull … much better!!!!!

I love the music, i love the environment, i love my dance, i love my friends!

3 comentarios:

  1. the mountain rules!!!! and all in the nature!!
    :):)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. dear friend, you perfect day is very interesting!!
    Kiss!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Natotaa!!! your perfect day is very extreme! xD I love youuu!!!! :P

    ResponderEliminar