jueves, 19 de agosto de 2010


wooou! what experience!... this is a sporting event, a concert and an exhibition, because you can to see a routine, to listen music, and to do sport dancing. In this picture JINJO CREW... the best breakdance crew of Korea... in the Championchip LG BBOY Chile, executed the past year in the Caupolican theater... in this event participated the best crew of Chile for to represent to our country in the latinoamerican competition...
The 16 best crew ... where some of my friends danced... with their group... reaching up to the final...
I decided to assist to this event because... like me all the event in that the people dance and compete it... when this happen the adrenalin is mas strong that I. To this Championchip went with Palomita, my friends of my crew and my best friend... a day very cold of June...
In this time... the win of the championchip was Tormenta en Ataque... although the best crew was Distorshow!!!
I hope this year will realize this event, because is a important for all the crews of our country, is an oportunity of to prove that exist very good dancer.
The championchip have a rules that must to be to observe... as the member have that to be 5 people... the battle are of a certain time, and the win is choose for a panel of judges with a good experience in the breakdance...
Jinjo Crew... are the responsability of the final show, the best crew that I had saw... they have a unbelievable show, the music, the move, the clothing, the attitude when to dancing!
I assist to all event this type, because I are a lover of the dance and the hiphop...

5 comentarios:

  1. i think this kind of event are very interesting! i want to go someday!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. nato!! I too like go!!
    I loving dancing!!
    kiss

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Natto the chinese people is very weird!! xD

    ResponderEliminar
  4. You are mi best friend! thank you very much for every moment together. I love you (K)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. The cinise people o korean are very good in this things.

    ResponderEliminar