lunes, 21 de junio de 2010

La isla bajo el mar



Wouw!
This is a very beautiful image… Is the tittle page of the las book of Isabel Allende…”La Isla bajo el Mar”. A book very very interesting… the autor of the image is Marta Borrel and Random House Mondadori and the ilustration is work of Ana Juan… I see when a friend bought the book …. And I love it… I like me the image because… is very beauty… the haitian… the butterflies… the mix have a perfect mix… between the colors… the forms… all is wonderfull… in the real tittle page the butterflies and the letters of the name of Isabel Allende are embossed letters.
The book speak about of the colonies in Saint Domingue for the years 1700’ and 1800’… when reigned the slavery in the world… the protagonist is a black slave… her name is “ZARITÉ”… all book talk about her life… the life with her owner… her childrens … her works… all her crossings, however Zarité is a lucky slave… since she was little had a owner that cared she…
She is believer of her “LOAS”, she entrust her life and the life of her family to this… she falls in love, live, suffer, dance and enjoy of her land.
her life revolves around a sugar plantation… she lives all her life in this plantation… until that the Island of Haiti is disrupted by French and Spanish to seek the complete conquest of this colony… r so she is forced to travel to New Orleáns to commence a new live….

"In my forty years I Zarité Sedella, I've had better luck than other slaves. I'll live my old age Lerga and be happy because my star -my z’etoile- also shines when the night is cloudy ...
I hit the ground with the soles of the feet and my life goes down the leg skeleton recoore me, seized me, takes my uneasiness, and I sweeten the memory. The world shudders. The pace was born on the island under the sea, shaking the earth, through me like a lightning and goes to heaven carried off my sorrows ...
Dance, dance Zarité because slave dance is free ... while dancing. "

2 comentarios:

  1. Hi best friende (:

    I don't never read the book by written by Isabel Allende , She is a great writer . I like the book " La ciudad de las bestias" .

    I love you . Kisses(K) :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. a mi no me gustó le libro... me aburri de leerlo...
    muy lento

    ResponderEliminar